- Campers will be offered a variety of activities to help develop/improve their Basketball skills.
- Techniques for conditioning, passing, shooting, attacking, blocking and dribbling.
- Campers will be given the opportunity to use their skills in game situations.
- Competition will be offered at various levels.
- Campers should wear appropriate Basketball apparel and should bring a water bottle.
- All participants will receive a camp T-Shirt.
- Ages 14-17 will receive a college questionnaire
Session I: June 25 - 27
Session II: July 23 - 25
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Ages 5-13) and/or 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (Ages 13-18)
Early Bird Registration: Before June 22
Half of the camp cost will be refunded back with a documented medical reason.
Boys and Girls
Ages 5 - 18
St. Andrews University Gymnasium
1700 Dogwood Mile
Laurinburg, NC 28352 [Map It!]
|Questions contact email@example.com|