SAU Basketball Summer Camp
- Campers will be offered a variety of activities to help develop/improve their Basketball skills.
- Techniques for conditioning, passing, shooting, attacking, blocking and dribbling.
- Campers will be given the opportunity to use their skills in game situations.
- Competition will be offered at various levels.
- Campers should wear appropriate Basketball apparel and should bring a water bottle.
- All participants will receive a camp T-Shirt.
- Ages 14-18 will receive a college questionnaire
|June 20th - 22nd, 2017|
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM and/or 1:00 - 3:00 PM
$75 Early Bird Registration (through June 20); $85 at the door
Register for both sessions and receive a $25 discount!
If attending both sessions, please bring your own lunch.
(An online convenience fee will be added upon registration)
Refund Policy: Half of the camp cost will be refunded back with a documented medical reason.
|Ages 5 - 18 Years Old Boys and Girls|
|St. Andrews University Gymnasium
1700 Dogwood Mile
Laurinburg, NC 28352 [Map It!]